The pollution of our oceans and coasts by contaminated ship oil is a global problem and results in many negative environmental effects. Birds are killed by the oil and sea mammals perish under carpets of oil.
Ships produce the following oil contamination:
- polluted machine oil
- polluted ballast water
- leaking machine oil (puddles of oil)
- polluted cooling water
In order to eliminate these environmental problems, Meinken offers a complete recycling system which is individually tailored to the operator.
Out technologies mainly serve:
- the collection of dirtied ship oils
- to the transport and the logistics
- the processing in a recycling arrangement
- the separation and storage of the raw materials, e.g. oil and water
- the recycling of all cleaned materials
- the economic use / marketing